Renaissance: A message from our new co-editors!

Our former editors, Ariana Taylor and Angelica Euseary will graduate and become Renaissance Alumni on June 8. But the news doesn't stop there! Our new editors, Brandy Blackwell and Desmond Johnson have a special message for the RHS student body.

Hello RHS

My name is Desmond Johnson. I am a junior here and I am proud to announce that after only one year I will be taking over Phoenix Rising as a lead editor. I will share this position with Brandy Blackwell.

WOW!

First, I would like to give all glory to God for this amazing opportunity! If you are truly faithful over little, He will make you ruler over much!

I am so excited to step into the position as lead editor. I love journalism and plan to use this opportunity to prepare me for my major in college – Broadcast Journalism. I love to work with people and am excited to lead such a driven group of individuals.

Let’s write news together!

Desmond Johnson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello RHS ,

My name is Brandy Blackwell and I am a junior here at RHS. I am extremely excited to take over Phoenix Rising next year. We will be making Phoenix Rising better than ever. I can't wait for you guys to see some  of the ideas that I have for the newspaper and our social media sites. I want to thank you guys for supporting us and hope that you will continue to support us in all of our  endeavors.

Sincerely,

Brandy Blackwell