Southeastern athletes earn All-City honors

<p>Camren May, Kevin Hobson and Harmony Smith earned All-City honors: May and Hobson for football, and Smith for volleyball. Photo courtesy of Kevin Person.</p>

Camren May, Kevin Hobson and Harmony Smith earned All-City honors: May and Hobson for football, and Smith for volleyball. Photo courtesy of Kevin Person.

As fall comes to an end, so do the fall sports schools enjoy. 

For Southeastern High School, it ended with four students earning the honor of being All-City players. It is reserved for players who have showed teamwork, responsibility and other key terms that make a great team member. 

This is not to say that other players aren’t as valuable as the ones mentioned, but these players shine a little brighter than others. 

The football honorees are Camren May, Damontez Borden-Jones, Kevin Hobson. Another SE player, Leron Rosebero, who does not attend SE but plays on the team as part of a partnership with Davis Aerospace High School.  

Girls Volleyball team member Harmony Smith was also honored.

“All four of them truly deserve this honor,” said SE Athletic Director Anthony Paciero. “Going back to the off-season, all of them put in the work and embodied what it means to be a solid athlete.”

The players are proud. 

Smith, an outside hitter, said, “I feel that I have really improved since the start of the season.”

“This is a very big accomplishment for me, this is only the beginning,” said Borden-Jones, who is a wide receiver/defensive back.