Senior officers ready to lead CMA

<p>CMA's senior officers are ready to lead (left to right):&nbsp;Dejon McFarland, Taylor Ephriam, Patricia Johnson, Jada Purnell and&nbsp;Nwanyioma Osisiogu.</p>

CMA's senior officers are ready to lead (left to right): Dejon McFarland, Taylor Ephriam, Patricia Johnson, Jada Purnell and Nwanyioma Osisiogu.

Prospective graduates of the Class of 2017 have finally elected their senior officers and put them into action.

Senior class president Patricia Johnson said she is more than ecstatic to take on the role as the voice of her peers. She is constantly motivating students to stay focused on the goals they wish to achiever and to do whatever it takes to reach them. Johnson said she plans to interact with her peers and ensure that everyone's voice is heard.

Johnson has proved she was the most qualified candidate due to her strong grades, outstanding communication skills and reputation as a leader. She said she plans to change many traditions that the previous class has set, starting with the Spirit Week themes.

With any great president there is always a great team of officers behind them. 

Vice president Taylor Ephriam has also had her fair share of leadership roles prior to her position in the senior class. She said sheplans to work closely with Johnson to ensure that all voices and to take on any tasks that the president gives to her.

Along with the president and vice president, the senior class has elected Jada Purnell as their secretary, Nwanyioma Osisiogou as their teasurer, and Dejon McFarland as their sergeant at arms.