Brittney Dobbins: Osborn ... I see you, and I have the mic

Hello Osborn Knights! How you doing?

My name is Brittney Dobbins, and I am a senior at OPrep, captain of the Osborn cheer team and soon to be the OPrep salutatorian.

I am also the new campus paparazzi.

As your new senior paparazzi, I’m going to capture everything, so watch out, I’ll be looking and as Kermit says, it might not be none of my business.

Since I now have the mic, just wanted to give a few shout outs to some Osborn athletes this month — don’t worry spring teams, I gotcha!

I’ll start with the basketball team, I know y’all gone put in the work this season y’all always do. Coach Will and Merchant working and getting y’all ready so it’s bound to be a good season since all those skyscrapers have been recruited from near and far.

Next, a shout out to the girls basketball team. Who will be the top scorer this season? I do believe it will be another great year, especially with Coach Dre around.

Lady spikers, loved the way y’all blocked those spikes and served it up. Great season!

Although football season is over, I still wanna say HEY to the Knights posted at the 50 yard line. Looking good and can’t wait til’ I read about you all next year.

Next, can I get H-E-L-L-O CHEERLEADERS! Let’s get those voices ready to drown out the opponents jeers. Thanks Coach Merch, you are always fired up and you are doing a fabulous job!

I also want to give a special shout out to MST and Evergreen’s Class of 2015, you guys were looking mighty good on cap and gown day.

As it relates to graduation news, remember the Jan. 1 FAFSA deadline — get it in seniors! I don’t want to hear the excuses, ’cause I will just reply, BYE Felecia!

College, college college ... it’s around the corner, so you can get it done now or I’ll tweet you later. And yes, you know what my tweet will be from my college dorm room — yep, you guessed it, BYE Felecia!

Have a safe and happening holiday break and see ya in 2015!